is the power of passion and perseverance for long term goals. It’s the courage and mental toughness that gets you through every hardship and disappointment. Grit allows you to stay hungry for your dream no matter what!
offers mental coaching for athletes, whether you’re a young athlete trying to make it, or a pro who wants to find new ways of reaching their fullest potential. Mental coaching is also helpful for retired athletes, who need to find new goals and dreams, and a new self.
Through mental coaching you will:
- learn to know yourself and your typical mental blocks
- build yourself the character of a successful pro athlete
- figure out what is required of your ways of living in order to reach success
- learn to control your thoughts and emotions
- learn how to deal with failure, adversity and fears
- find the courage to believe in your dream and in yourself
Professional mental coach Mirjam Wallin
- Master of Social Sciences (M.Soc.Sc, University of Tampere)
- Personal Trainer (Trainer4You)
- Studies of psychology and education (University of Tampere)
- Wellness Coach (Trainer4You)
- Gym Instructor (Trainer4You)
- Further training currently:
Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
Mental Coaching: Athlete-centered coaching
Mental Coaching: Group Processes
Coaching athletes in hockey, soccer, american football, boxing, lacrosse, ringette – with 6 years of experience in mental coaching.