offers mental coaching for professional hockey players, and young players aiming for the top. We are based in Finland, but coach players in the best leagues all over the world: SM-liiga, KHL, and North American leagues. Our job is to help our players harness their full potential and grow into their greatest version.
Our systematic individual coaching programme has been proven to improve players’ performance. By developing players’ ability to control their mental state and create solutions to the challenges they face, players are able to perform at a higher level more consistently throughout the season. We also bring our psychosocial expertise for the use of the whole team through small group coaching and coach education. Hockey coaches also seek our individual counselling when looking for ways to get themselves and their players to execute at the highest possible level. We also coach retiring athletes, and help them to orientate towards a new self and new opportunities.
Professional mental coach Mirjam Wallin
“As a hockey mental coach I want to help my players find ways to tap into their maximum potential. I support and guide their growth process, and empower them to find new resources within themselves. The coaching process allows the player to raise their level of performance, and together we create more well-being & success for the player and his team.”
- Master of Social Sciences (M.Soc.Sc, University of Tampere)
- Mental Coaching: Athlete-centered coaching & Group Processes, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
- Member of Finnish Sport Psychology association, SUPY
- Experience in mental coaching over the past 9 years
- Sport & Exercise psychology, University of Jyväskylä (on-going studies)
- Other studies in psychology, social psychology and adult education (University of Tampere)
Win the Mental Game™